The Student Union's on-campus mobile Bar called Babar
The Student Union's on-campus mobile Bar called Babar

On-campus accommodation is NOT available for exchange students. Incoming exchange students are required to find accommodations independently.

Prior to arrival, the Office of International Academic Affairs will forward enrolled students off-campus housing tips to assist them in finding a suitable home for the duration of the semester. These tips include information about different sites/Facebook groups and on-line resources that may be helpful when searching for accommodations.

In addition, apartment owners may contact our office for available rooms and we are happy to forward these mails to you. The contact for accommodation is directly between the student and the apatment owners. The Office of International Academic Affairs is not responsible for these apartments or contracts.

New students will be invited to join our Facebook Exchange group to enable them to become acquainted with their fellow students. We hope this will facilitate your finding accommodations and roommates to match your needs.


אוניברסיטת תל אביב עושה כל מאמץ לכבד זכויות יוצרים. אם בבעלותך זכויות יוצרים בתכנים שנמצאים פה ו/או השימוש
שנעשה בתכנים אלה לדעתך מפר זכויות, נא לפנות בהקדם לכתובת שכאן >>