Visas and costs


All students from all countries must obtain a visa prior to arrival in Israel. The visa you need to apply for is A2 student visa.


A2 Student Visa – This visa can be obtained by applying to an Israeli embassy /Consulate in your country.


For questions please email the Office of International Academic Affairs



The tuition fee you'll have to pay as an exchange student is the standard tuition paid for your home university.


Other expenses are not included in the fee. Students are required to arrange their own budget for purposes of accommodation, living costs, travel and entertainment costs. The costs, accommodations excluded, are an estimated 700US$ per month, depending on personal habits.


For more useful information, please visit TAU's Visitors Kit(Libraries in TAU, Campus map, public transportation and more)

אוניברסיטת תל אביב עושה כל מאמץ לכבד זכויות יוצרים. אם בבעלותך זכויות יוצרים בתכנים שנמצאים פה ו/או השימוש שנעשה בתכנים אלה לדעתך מפר זכויות, נא לפנות בהקדם לכתובת שכאן >>
אוניברסיטת תל אביב
P.O. Box 39040, Tel Aviv 6997801